• Residential collector sanctioned NATP plots with 30+ year clear title search report.
• 3 years, 24 hours site security with free maintenance and 2 times site visit.
• Entire project fenced with designer entrance gates and around 40% of project space is utilized for internal roads and open spaces.
• All plots are clearly demarcated, numbered and individual 7/12 extract with Ferfar Document.
• Flat and Even level plots with no slope and variation.
• Plantation around all plots with Common water and Electricity availability.
• Local municipal transportation facility available near to our project.
Solapur is in the midst of mainstream growth and commercial viability. With International Airport, 1500 acres-5 Star MIDC, Pilgrimage Places like Tuljapur / Akkalkot and Hyderabad Highway all within vicinity.
Solapur is basically known for Agriculture Exports like Grapes and Pomegranates. It is also known for its textile Industries and is the biggest exporter of towels, chadders, napkins, etc. Hence, Solapur is often referred as Manchester of India.
BORAMANI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:The Boramani International Airport is approved from the Maharashtra Airport Development Corporation (MADC) Solapur already has an existing airport, but due to the obstructions, it cannot be used as a commercial airport. Therefore Government of Maharashtra has taken a decision to develop a new Green Field Airport near the Boramani village about 15 kms northeast of Solapur.
AGRICULTURE EXPORT: Solapur is a world famous producer and the biggest exporter of grapes & pomegranates.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES: Solapur is on the verge of becoming the next educational hub. Currently famous educational institute which have roots pan India are setting up their institutes in Solapur. • Sinhgad Institute. • Bharati Vidhyapeeth . • Walchand Institute of Technology (WIT). • MAEER'S MIT • Symbiosis. • Indians Institute Of Architects
HANDLOOM AND POWERLOOM INDUSTRY Solapur district is the home of Handloom and Powerloom weaving industry, which provides employment to a large number of workers. Solapur has around 6000 operational powerloom industries, out of which 3000 industries are registered under Mumbai Shops and Societies Act 1948 and the other 3000 are registered under Factories Act 1948. More than 30,000 workers are employed in these looms and its main production is chadders, towels, napkins, etc. These products are exported to different countries in the world.
1500 ACRE- 5 STAR MIDC 1500 Acres of 5 Star MIDC are being set near a Boramani International Airport. It is an initiative of Maharasthra Government designed to support the International Airport. Many Companies are approaching this MIDC for land acquisition. Some of the companies which have acquired land or is in discussion with MIDC are below. • Bharat Forge – NTPC Project. • Kirloskar Brothers. • Garware Wall Ropes. • And Many More Companies.
PILGRIMAGE PLACES: Solapur is strategically located near the boundary of Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. It is a base point for pilgrim centers of Pandhapur (50 kms), Akkalkot (40 kms), and Tuljapur Bhawani Temple.
NH9-4 LANE NATIONAL HIGHWAY National Highway 9 is the major national highway in India, spanning the states of Maharashtra in the west, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh in the south. Solapur is strategically located on NH-9 which covers around 336 kms in Maharashtra, 75 kms in Karnataka and 430 kms in Andhra Pradesh.
• Just 1.5 km from NH-9 Solapur Hyderabad Highway, 4 lane work in progress.
• Just 1 Km from 154 State Highway Akkalkot-Tuljapur Darshan Road.
• Just 6 km from from Bharat Solapur (Boramani) proposed International Airport.
• Just 6 km from Bharat Forge & NTPC Joint Venture project in 160 acres.
• Just 5 km from new MIDC of Musti & Bormani
• 6 km from Dawan Malik Dargah
• 6 km from Kirti Gold Oil Factory
• Just 1.5 km away from Dhayfule spinning mill
• Akkalkot Swami Samarth temple just 30 km
• Tuljabhavani temple- Tuljapur just 30 km
• About 10 km away from proposed Kancheshwar Sugar Factory.